Marketing Executive / Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a well established international FinTech selling services online, is looking for a Marketing Executive / Manager with solid, hands-on experience planning and running digital performance marketing campaigns.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plan
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Lead and execute marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 4 years’ hands-on experience Marketing with hand-on experience planning, running and monitoring digital performance marketing campaigns
- Financial Services / Insurance industry experience is a preferred, but good eCommerce and B2C experience is high valued
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Social Media, database marketing and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong project management skills
- Thai National with good command of English
If you would like to join with a multi-talented team that offers flexible working conditions, good work-life balance and very good compensation then please apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Specialists in Tech and IT Recruitment