HR Manager (Project 1)
Recruiting on behalf of our international client in the railway business. Seven positions below – tell us if you're interested and want to know more. Prior rail experience is useful but NOT essential.
Responsible for all HR activities including the recruitment, mobilization, EXPAT accommodation, training, competence assessment, logistics.
In charge of the delivery of the following documents according the Operation Readiness plan schedule and compliance to the project standard quality:
- HR Procedures (recruitment, salary, compensation and benefits, staff code of conduct, collective labor agreement and HR Policies, people development, etc.)
- Micro organization processes;
- Mobilization plan
- Recruitment plan
- Training Plan
- Staff Training/Competence Management
- Internal Communication procedures
- Assist the Project HSSQE Manager in setting the organization’s health and safety policies to provide a safe and comfortable environment for ARL’s customers, clients, employees and subcontractors.
- Support and plan accordingly with the Contract & Procurement Specialist needs for external Services Procurement (for example: translations services or private vans for Bangkok mobility)
- Assess and confirm adequacy of the organization’s competency coverage.
Thai nationals only, please, with strong English. Everyone who contacts us will get a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.