IT & CMMS Specialist (Project 2)
Recruiting on behalf of our international client in the railway business. Seven positions below – tell us if you're interested and want to know more. Prior rail experience is useful but NOT essential.
Coordinate the design, develop/maintain, implementation of Information Technology’s system, policies and procedures.
- Analyze the “as is” status of the IT System and assure the improvement of current IT systems and the implementation of those currently absent with reference to Office Automation and ERP (Finance, HR, Payroll, Procurement, Inventory, etc.).
- Support the Team and the Reporting and Performance Regime Specialist for the development of an effective reporting system.
- Provide the implementation of comprehensive, reliable and effective Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Coordinate the “data retrival” for existing systems in order to be ready for takeover date.
- Support and plan accordingly with the Contract & Procurement Specialist needs for ICT external services.
Thai nationals only, please, with strong English. Everyone who contacts us will get a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.