Contract & Procurement Specialist (Project 3)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Recruiting on behalf of our international client in the railway business. Seven positions below – tell us if you're interested and want to know more. Prior rail experience is useful but NOT essential.
- Ensure effective management and administration of the O&M Contract including initiating contract variations, compensation events and claims.
- Plan, manage and allocate resources to provide effective legal support on non-technical procurement to the ARL. This will include the drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Ensure that procurement contracts, processes and facilities are implemented to purchase, store and distribute in an effective and efficient way the needed materials, services and consumables.
- Plan, manage and allocate resources to provide effective procurement support services for ARL and ensure that the right products are delivered at the right time, right place and for the right price.
- Responsible of maintaining vendor databases and administrated assigned categories and product code.
- Formulate and review the risk profile of contracts, devising strategies regarding standby suppliers and all major procurement processes in order to ensure the contingency and reliable supply of spare items required in all maintenance activities.
Thai nationals only, please, with strong English. Everyone who contacts us will get a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Executive Search - Management Consultants - Search and Placement