Spare Part Inventory Specialist (Project 6)
Recruiting on behalf of our international client in the railway business. Seven positions below – tell us if you're interested and want to know more. Prior rail experience is useful but NOT essential.
- Responsible for developing the material management (Depot and Inventory) plan, coordinating material requirements across the organization
- Analyze the “as is” status of the warehouses, defines occurrences and needs to acquire during the takeover phase and plan the store inventory and distribution of required materials and equipment to various internal departments, planning store layout and space requirements to achieve optimization in utilization of space and efficiency in logistics management.
- Supports, through the definition of the inventory policy and strategy, the maintenance departments (rolling stock and infrastructure) in order to carry out an effective asset management system.
- Support and plan accordingly with the Contract & Procurement Specialist needs for spare parts and consumables
- Give guidance to Contract & Procurement Specialist to maintain accurate records of maintenance spares, consumables and tools inventory and inventory records.
Thai nationals only, please, with strong English. Everyone who contacts us will get a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.