Operation Documentation Specialist (Project 9)
Recruiting on behalf of our international client in the railway business. Seven positions below – tell us if you're interested and want to know more. Prior rail experience is useful but NOT essential.
- Analyze current procedures and, where necessary, improves the existing and implements new ones.
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation and user documentation.
- Translate business specifications into user documentation.
- Plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts.
- Responsible for the submission to EHSR of deliverables foreseen in the Operation Readiness Plan for its function, according to schedule and project quality standards
Thai nationals only, please, with strong English. Everyone who contacts us will get a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.