Software Testing Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is a world leader in its field. The greatest aspect of this company is not many people know that they are quietly building a wonderful base in Thailand and have gone from inception to over 2,000 staff in less than 3 years. The next stage of their development is to grow to 3,000 staff +.
Our clients is looking for talented Software Testing Engineers who are experienced in automated testing, programing or have experience in a similar role for manufacturing systems. You'll be working with colleagues both in Thailand and overseas to develop and design test software to control test instruments and test the products to meet customer specifications.
This is a contracted position for between 12-18 months with the chance to be made permanent for the right candidates.
- Develop and design test software to control test instrument for calibrate and testing the products to meet customer specifications
- Enhance measurement accuracy by improving the test algorithm with same resources of Hardware
- Support and improve production activity to reduce cost, Test times and yield improvement by updating the Test software
- Support R&D for test software development
- Communicate with other teams overseas
- Perform test data analysis and bug fixes in test software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a Test Software Engineer or similar role
- Expertise in C#, VB.net programing, OOP and VMMV software architecture
- Experienced in LabVIEW programming
- Experienced in Automated testing, programing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Technical Recruitment Specialists